Thursday, February 20, 2014

I'm not selfish...but I don't like to share.

What I'm actually talking about here is my inability to share recipes.. More importantly, MY recipes.  It's no secret to most that I can make over 50 kinds of gourmet cheesecakes and delicious gourmet meals.. I've been asked many many times for the recipes and I always say "no."

I remember one time I  shared my homemade chicken noodle soup recipe that involves boiling a whole chicken in water to make the stock.  I gave this person my exact recipe and directions on how to make it.  And I admit it's takes a while to cook, it's not a quick recipe.  Later I found out while talking to her on the phone that she used canned chicken and canned broth (yuck!) and told her boyfriend that she finally got me to hand over a recipe!  I then told her not to tell people that shit came from me because that is not my recipe and sounds disgusting!  .......canned chicken :-/ good grief.  Apparently, she didn't want to wait and take the time to make it the real way, aka my way.  So there ended my sharing of recipes.  Canned chicken, people?!!! 

Anyway, I have decided to start sharing again... I'm going to give it another try.  Y'all will have to wait until Saturday tho to see what I cook up because work is crazy right now and leaving me with no life.. Or that's the kids, or it's both. Hmmmmm??  Anyhow, if you have any recipe requests, leave them in the comment box. Thanks!

Xoxo
Christine 


No comments:

Post a Comment