Sunday, February 2, 2014

SUPERBOWL 2014!!!!

Sound off y'all!!! Broncos or Seahawks?!

I personally have lived in Denver and Indy and I'm a HUGE fan of Peyton.  The first NFL game I ever experienced live was in Indy from the sidelines back in 2001.  Soooooo it's the Broncos for me!  My real football love is the OU Sooners.  I'm not that big of an NFL fan, but I love Peyton and the commercials!  So what's it for y'all??? Broncos, Seahawks, the commercials or the beer and food???

COMMENT BELOW!!

xoxo ~ Christine


2 comments:

  1. Super Bowl sucked; Peyton lost & will probably retire; not crazy about the Seahawks. It was about as depressing a game as the weather these days!! Where's my sunshine??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sucks bc I love Peyton. Oh well... As for the weather, I can't help u there. We've had the worst weather for the past month.

      Delete