Thursday, January 23, 2014

Don't Call it a Comeback, I've Been Here for YEARS!!

Ok ok, so maybe we can call it a comeback....a mini comeback. Fair enough?? Good, I'm glad we had that talk!  A few things I want to point out to the lucky ones that subscribe to and or read or start reading this blog o mine:

1:  I am not a professional writer.. For example, u will see text like spelling, run on sentences, paragraphs that go on and on for forever, ect... Oh and prob poor use of punctuations.

2:  I cuss, can't help it.  I'm a pretty girl with a dirty mouth.  Get over it ;-)  "I is what I is and that is all I is" - Popeye the Sailor man (toot toot)  But seriously, I cuss.

3:  See, I said a few things but for right now I can only come up with 2.  So for fucks sake, let's just say I'm pretty random.  Which I am.

So that's it for now... I have to go disinfect my house because the lovely and shit-trastrophy (pun intended) norovirus hit our lovely house for the last 2 days.  What a shit storm that was! (Pun intended again)

Ok, bye for now!

Christine xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment